Health & Safety Statement
SeaLand Electrical Limited recognises it’s duties under current health and safety legislation.
We endeavour to maintain a safe and healthy work space.
All members of staff are made aware of their responsibilities for health and safety.
Risk assessments are carried out regularly by SeaLand Electrical Limited.
As far as reasonably possible we strive to
- Provide adequate control of health and safety risks.
- Meet legal obligations to maintain a safe and healthy conditions for our workers.
- Maintain safe equipment and ensure the safe handling of hazardous substances.
- Train our staff whenever necessary and to seek expert advice if required.
- Ensure our staff have the proper competence to do the work required.
- Co-operate with other employers and their staff to ensure the health and safety of the whole workforce.
- Prevent accidents, ill health and undue stress.